3 days after a workout and I'm still really sore. Will it go away soon?

Ok I do Pt once a week for 1/2hr then do my own workouts the rest of the week. Anyway at Monday's pt session I had to do with squats and presses with a barbell (no weights). Not that hard. Well apparently to my body it was. I am still in so much pain. The front of my thighs are so stiff it's hard to... show more Ok I do Pt once a week for 1/2hr then do my own workouts the rest of the week. Anyway at Monday's pt session I had to do with squats and presses with a barbell (no weights). Not that hard. Well apparently to my body it was. I am still in so much pain. The front of my thighs are so stiff it's hard to bend,walk. The same with my right tricep. When I straighten my arm out the muscle hurts and I tried to do arm circles and it killed.
I do do weight training at home but only use Dumbbells. I do a little at pt but mostly cardio.
About 5 weeks ago at pt I was doing pull ups (which I am piss weak at) and sit ups/lying tricep extensions with a 15kg plate. The same thing happened. The next day my arms seized up. The next week I couldn't do any tricep work and I was still a little sore the week after that.
Will my pain go away soon? Should I see my doc yet? And when can I return to exercise that will burn serious calories, not just stretches?