I want my state on Newell's list of forbidden places. How can I arrange that?

I can't pretend to understand how that loon's mind works. The fact that someone that crazy and irrational is supposedly a teacher terrifies me.

Also, newell, in the US we spell it "check," not "cheque." This isn't a Crown Colony and hasn't been for 240 years.

Send the Name of your requested State, along with a cheque for $49.99 to "Newell and Wim's Baby Fund, P.O. 520, Los Angeles California, 90026"

• LAN

It doesn't matter just tell him that it is and he will add it to his psychotic little list. He isn't intelligent or honest enough to do any real research and just mindlessly posts his demented rants over and over.

Provide a list of reasons to prove how red your state is.

Format wrong

Reported

You can't. The tide of history is against you.

Why? Is your state chock full of bigots?

You can start by pulling all of the HUGE C*O*C*K*S out of your man C*U*N*T that would be your stinky weird anus!