Put on weight and trying hard to shift it again?

I'm 34yrs old, female and weight 65kgs. I know what I have to do to lose weight. Back in June 2013 I started at 73kgs (after having my 2nd child) and by November 2014 I was at 59kgs....and then it all went to **** basically. My workout buddy went back to work so I didn't have that support anymore. We kept... show more I'm 34yrs old, female and weight 65kgs. I know what I have to do to lose weight. Back in June 2013 I started at 73kgs (after having my 2nd child) and by November 2014 I was at 59kgs....and then it all went to **** basically. My workout buddy went back to work so I didn't have that support anymore. We kept each other motivated. I started eating the wrong foods again and drinking alcohol. In 3 months I had put on 4kgs. 11 months later I'm at 6kgs heavier.
I don't have a problem with working out I'll get up at the butt crack of dawn to workout it's just what workouts to do. We use to do pt twice a week then workout together 3 times a week then day a workout by ourselves 1 day. I google workouts like there's no tomorrow but don't know how to mix them up (weight training how long for and how heavy to go).
The eating side kills me. I'm always looking for the next fad diet 😔. Iv kept diaries, input food on MFP, tried 12wbt, 5:2diet. I find it hard to stick to 1200 calories. I'm either over or under (but under more). Iv tried carb cycling. I think my problem is I don't stick to one thing long enough.
The other adults in my house don't give a **** about their weight either and always keep junk in the house.
I find I plateau a lot aswell.
Does anyone have any useful suggestions?