Put on weight and trying hard to shift it again?

I'm 34yrs old, female and weight 65kgs. I know what I have to do to lose weight. Back in June 2013 I started at 73kgs (after having my 2nd child) and by November 2014 I was at 59kgs....and then it all went to **** basically. My workout buddy went back to work so I didn't have that support anymore. We kept each other motivated. I started eating the wrong foods again and drinking alcohol. In 3 months I had put on 4kgs. 11 months later I'm at 6kgs heavier.

I don't have a problem with working out I'll get up at the butt crack of dawn to workout it's just what workouts to do. We use to do pt twice a week then workout together 3 times a week then day a workout by ourselves 1 day. I google workouts like there's no tomorrow but don't know how to mix them up (weight training how long for and how heavy to go).

The eating side kills me. I'm always looking for the next fad diet 😔. Iv kept diaries, input food on MFP, tried 12wbt, 5:2diet. I find it hard to stick to 1200 calories. I'm either over or under (but under more). Iv tried carb cycling. I think my problem is I don't stick to one thing long enough.

The other adults in my house don't give a **** about their weight either and always keep junk in the house.

I find I plateau a lot aswell.

Does anyone have any useful suggestions?

There really is no magic answer to weight loss. There is no secret solution, no mystery. Simple things you do can help tremendously. Eat a healthy diet of about 1500 calories a day - you do need to learn to count calories to some degree, and there are tons of sites that will help you with that, as well as the labels on foods. Start keeping a record everyday of what you eat, because we all usually tend to consume more calories than we think we do - and burn fewer calories than we think we do. Portion control is extremely important - generally a cup of fruit or veggies is a serving, and a piece of meat or fish about as big as a deck of cards is a serving. Use a smaller plate, and put less food on it. Eliminate most junk food, sodas, pop, sweets, fried foods, fast foods, fruit juices, and processed foods. Everyday eat a healthy diet of fruit, veggies, a few nuts, lean meat and fish, whole grain breads and cereals, low fat dairy products. Go for a brisk 45 minute walk twice a day if you can, everyday. Climb lots of stairs. Drink plenty of water. If at all possible start a weight lifting/strength training program either at a gym or at home. If you are a beginner weight lifter/strength trainer it is worthwhile to get some instruction from a gym trainer or from someone who understands how to set up a program for you. It will work.

You are probably in the normal weight range unless you are less than 5 feet tall.

I'm 5"2 so in the overweight range