Liberals: The gunman in Oregon was singling out Christians. Does this make you happy?

Format infraction

Reported

What a disgusting thing to insinuate. I'm sure if he singled out atheists you conservatives would all be onboard. What happened today made me angry and furious, this should just be one more argument for tough gun control laws. This crime today happened in a gun free zone, it is quite clear that there needed to be even tougher laws there.

Get ripped apart by machinery. Slamming your face into a bandsaw and cracking your skull open would make me happy.

• nobudE

Uuuhhhhhhlittle.

That's certainly the rumor. I for one would like to wait for some facts.

They are having a massive circle jerk, while wearing turbans and splattering their evil seed all over the Bill of Rights!

But...but...we're not supposed to judge Muslims by the acts of a few angry children of Obama.

The real solution is to ban 4 Chan.

It is too dangerous.

I bet the gunman was Christian.

Then obviously he was a liberal. But that's no surprise