How can I stop using Escapism?

I constantly find myself wishing and making up fictional stories of my life within another world, which most of the time has to do with the Supernatural world which has angels and demons like- I don't want to do anything else in my life to the point where I just want to be happy and do good things in the world... show more I constantly find myself wishing and making up fictional stories of my life within another world, which most of the time has to do with the Supernatural world which has angels and demons like-
I don't want to do anything else in my life to the point where I just want to be happy and do good things in the world and make it overall a better place but I can't seem to do this?

I keep going back to Escapism so much that I don't want to do anything else in my life and am having a hard time doing the things I need to do in my everyday life and I don't know how to stop this and be happy without Escapism?
1 answer 1