What job would you choose, if all jobs paid the same?

If all jobs paid the same?

Would you prefer, for example, to clean toilets or do heart surgery? Security guard or CEO?

Great bunch of answers. Thanks to everybody!

i would become an astronomer....as for the extra questions, clean toilets instead of heart surgery( i can't handle blood/ knowing that someone else's life depends on me/all the years of education )....and CEO

• Ken

Kate Upton's Masseuse

If all jobs paid the same, then I would choose medical research.

• Daddio

I'd take the job that I was qualified for and had the ability to do

• A job that a Black person does.

idn i was thinking one day what if everybody had a rotaing job one week your a carpender, next week your a cop week after that your sitting at a desk at a office and everybody rotated careers how crazy would that be

• david

Bricklayer. Or Carpenter

A pro golfer.

• ?

The one that caused me the least amount of work. This will be the case with most people in a socialist society.

• L.N.

Professional Yahoo troll.