Is it appropriate to ask out a man you had a one night stand with?

This weekend I had a one night stand with my co workers son. Yes she knows, they all do because low and behold they came searching and found us butt *** naked in the back of my truck. After words we talked and this wasn't awkward to me at all but I don't know if it was for him. He 30 and has been "fixed" I am 23 and he asked me some questions like if I wanted kids. I think he had been trying to pick up a vibe from me to see where this would go. I know there are men out there who had been "Fixed" and changed their minds. He said many women have a problem with him being fixed and I ask him why and he said it is because they want children. I told him it shouldn't be a problem at all as their are other methods for having children. Afterword's we spent the following morning curled and cuddled next to each other under a comforter and just talking their was no awkwardness to it. I gave him my number and headed home as he went to his own as well. Should I wait a few days before asking him out to coffee as I am interested in him or should I wait for him to ask me out?

I think it all depends on what you both want. You both need to be on same page and want the same things if you both are ever going to pursue things on a serious level. If you feel that you have much in common and that there is a chemistry between the both of you and that he would be open to being in a relationship, then I would text him for sure! However, if you feel that he is still 'fixed' in his ways and that it will come between you down the track and that he is generally after something short term as a result, then I would be a bit reluctant to make a move.

Source(s): Are you looking for a serious relationship with this guy? Do you think you are both after the same thing?

He just didn't want to use a condom. Get tested for diseases.

• ?

dont wait show some interest NOW ---- ask him for a coffee asap