Can I exchange my TV?

I bought a TV from big w today and it looked a lot bigger in the box. When i got it out its way too small. Iv got everything it came in except I peeled that clear sticky stuff off the edge of TV (plus receipt).

Am I entitled to take it back to exchange for the next one up which is $130 dearer.

• Shay

If you return it and try to "exchange" it for the next size up, you will also have to pay the extra $130 price difference to get the larger TV. So, yes, you can get the next size up but you will still pay full price for the next size up.

You will also need to check on their return policies. Some stores do allow returns simply because you didn't like it once you got it home. Other stores require that there be a defect with the product.

• Ron75

All those type of stores seem to have different return policies. Since you just bought the wrong one and there is nothing wrong with it, they may or may not take it back and exchange it. You will just have to talk to the store and see what they will do.

Ron