Christians: I just saw a video from a lady warning us that Jesus is coming back soon. What do you think?
PS: I am a born again Christian myself, and I have seen a huge number of videos in YouTube from Christians that are warning all people to stop playing games with God. many share dreams about the rapture and also what it will be like if left behind.
All these videos seem to show a strong emotional, almost fearful countenance from the Christian messenger. This video (she does not speak English) is no different. they are coming from all over the world.
During my prayer time I feel the Lord has been warning me too, with a scary sense of urgency, to get ready for the return of Jesus as some terrible things are going to happen on earth.
I am just wondering what your opinion is? Is God also telling yo the same message?
Please see her tearful warning:
- Anonymous5 years agoFavourite answer
Jesus is coming back very soon. It's at the door. But don't spend "much" time looking at videos like this. There's many witches and satanists posing as Christians on there. Use discernment and common sense when watching those.
NOTE: 1 out of every 30 verses in the New Testament scriptures reference Jesus' 2nd coming..
JESUS UNEQUIVOCALLY STATED THE FOLLOWING::
1. He will come during a time like the days of Noah, when people are (still) eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage. During a time of many earthquakes, volcanic activity and crazy weather something like birth pangs.
2. I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. (John chapter 14)
3. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come." (Mark chapter 13)
4. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (Matthew chapter 24)
WHO JESUS IS AND WHY THIS PARAGRAPH IS IMPORTANT TO READ
Jesus is God Himself and came as a man to save us. If you put your faith in Him, He will save you. If you fail to take the pardon then God can do nothing for you. You'll die in your sins and go to hell.
Romans 10:9-13 explains how to be saved.
— “Just this week, Michele Bachmann predicted I would bring about the biblical end of days. Now that’s a legacy. That’s big. I mean, Lincoln, Washington, they didn’t do that.” President Barack Hussein Obama (White House correspondents’ dinner April 2015)
The great Bible teacher, J. Vernon McGee talked a lot about this subject. Download the book of Revelation as well as 1st Thessalonians from WWW_TTB_ORG his podcasts are free and also on the radio.
Dr. J. Vernon McGee Revelation Chapter 15 commentary
"Don't tell me that the church can be purified during the great tribulation.
the purpose of the great tribulation is judgement. It's to give Satan his final opportunity.
And God is going to remove his church. Because of the fact of his marvelous infinite grace If you're willing to have it then you can escape and believe me it is no blessed hope looking for
the 7 bowls of wrath! No, we are looking for that blessed hope and that glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.Source(s): Some noteworthy pastors and scholars that have taught the rapture are: Adrian Rogers, 3 time Southern Baptist Convention President, preached to millions, often referred to as "The Prince of Preachers." J. Vernon McGee BA, B Div, Th.D., LL.D, TH M Merril Unger. A.B. and Ph.D degrees at Johns Hopkins University, Th.M and Th.D degrees Harry Ironside preached to millions, 10's of thousands of sermons Hugh Latimer 1500's Joseph Mede 16th century
- smylex99Lv 55 years ago
People have been saying that for centuries, when Jesus is quoted in the Bible as stating that he would return in his disciple's lifetime.
Yep, still hasn't happened and it likely isn't going to happen, either.
- JamesLv 75 years ago
His disciples asked Him when He would return. And, Jesus answered them that ONLY God knew the day and the hour.
- RicardoLv 75 years ago
I am a born again Christian myself,
- Sorry about the serious head injury.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Slave2ChristLv 75 years ago
The tooth fairy is coming first