Once again I went along with your "fine-tuned universe" argument. I still don't see existence of a god that had holy begotten son do I?

Just for argument's sake I went along with it one more time. What am I missing here? Not only is your god supposed to have had a holy begotten son, but the son was supposed to have had a sacred ghost; and presumably all three of them want to save us. Not to mention whole bunch of demons residing in a hell... show more Just for argument's sake I went along with it one more time.

What am I missing here? Not only is your god supposed to have had a holy begotten son, but the son was supposed to have had a sacred ghost; and presumably all three of them want to save us. Not to mention whole bunch of demons residing in a hell below us.

How do you people come up with all this stuff, using the "fine-tuned universe" argument?