- Son of T3Lv 76 years agoFavourite answer
For some, but there are usually reasons. What happens when you try. Give us a break and give the details. Several things can happen:
1. If you take too long, you can lose the connection (type outside Yahoo and cut/paste to get around this)
2. You have exceeded your daily limit
3. You exceeded the character limit (is the box red?)
4. You have a bad cache file on your system, clean and reboot.
5. Just copy your question, refresh the page and paste it in again.
Sometimes when that happens, the question did submit, the problem is the next screen does not come up properly. It can also be a link you are using. Post without the link and add as an update. Percent signs also cause problems.
- Magic MomentsLv 66 years ago
It doesn't act like it more than usual. Some things are acting up and could be that is from maintenance done last night. Most times a refresh of the page will correct those problems.
See question about problems from maintenance in comment box.
- 6 years ago
Yes once again it is as its glitching on My Home Thing not showing the things..still things wrong like not showing I answered questions on it or thumbed someone up..it only shows some of the things. Yesterday it went to another users profile again when I was logged in (didn't happen for a while) also with the questions page it shows No More Questions when there are more.
It is totally glitching and getting worse!
- Anonymous6 years ago
Yep it keeps being stupid