What does this dream of being ripped apart mean?

I was staying in Boston, US and one night had an evening meal at a fish restaurant and I had lobster in it's shell.

When I went to sleep that night, I had a dream that I was laid on a dining room table and my family twisting and ripping bits off me to eat just like I did the lobster and I was helpless to do anything.

My relationship with my family in real life is rather strained.

You are just imaginging what it would feel like if the lobster was eating you; you are "sympathizing" as another human being. Maybe you think the strain of the relationship is eating you alive.

Enjoyment if by area and enjoyment if by sea, Boston is a perfect destination for your following vacation and this place hotelbye will be here to assist you! In Boston you will examine varied neighbourhoods, enjoy a modern variety of doing arts, store in elegant boutiques and high-end centers, fall under a foodies paradise, discover the perfect lodge, and learn the true fact of Boston; a modern hub where custom and advancement interact every day. In the heart of the city is Boston Common, America's oldest park and the begin of the Freedom Trail. In that large natural space you may find monument and the Central Burying Ground of 1756. You may also take pleasure in the spring blossoms and drop foliage colors highlighting in its area, and in summertime, watch youngsters sprinkle about in the wading pool.

This means you don't have a good relationship with your family at the moment and you feel out of control when it comes to them. Oh but don't we all, don't we all..

Hahaha cry more baby!

**** you *****

Source(s): Don't answer my questions with stupidity again