2 year old keeps getting cysts under eye?

My son is nearly 2 and a 1/2 years old and for months on end now has been getting eye cysts. They first just started off as redness on his upper or lower eyelid. A couple of months ago he had the redness on his lower lid and I kept warm compressing it but then noticed a big white pus spot on the inside. Hospital... show more My son is nearly 2 and a 1/2 years old and for months on end now has been getting eye cysts. They first just started off as redness on his upper or lower eyelid.
A couple of months ago he had the redness on his lower lid and I kept warm compressing it but then noticed a big white pus spot on the inside. Hospital told me nothing to worry about as its only been there a couple of weeks and just to keep compressing it. It eventually went away but not long after that I noticed he had no redness just a lump under lower eyelid. Took him to my GP and she said it s just blocked ducts and to keep warm compressing it. The problem with this is it says to apply compress for 5-10mins, I m lucky if he lets me hold on there for 5-10 seconds.
What to do? I try and hold him so I can do it abit longer but he screams and kicks. Will this affect his vision in any way? Will it be a constant thing?