Rate these few girl names?

Jolene

Lucia

Estelle

Aliza (a Hebrew name, pronounced Aleeza)

Marissa

Siobhan pronounced sha-von

Jolene 10/10

Lucia 3/10

Estelle 4/10

Aliza 10/10

Marissa 2/10

Love Jolene and Aliza the most!

I really like Jolene! I love the song, but I never meet people with this name. 8/10

Lucia is pretty. 6/10

Estelle reminds me of an old woman, not necessarily in a bad way but I'm not a fan of the name in general. 4/10

I think Aliza sounds beautiful but it will probably get commonly mispronounced. 6/10

Marissa is a "basic" name in my opinion haha. 3/10

Jolene: I absolutely love this name. I think it is beautiful and feminine. 10/10

Lucia: I have never heard of this name and I kind of like it. It's unique but not to out there. 8/10

Estelle: I love love this name it is one of my personal favourites. It's just so gorgeous love it! 10/10

Aliza: I like it but I don't like it, I'm on the fence. It's pretty and unique which I like but there is something I don't like. 6/10

Marissa: I really like this it is very cute. I personally like it better than Melissa as I feel it is a little more uncommon. 7/10

Siobhan: I don't like this at all. The pronunciation of this doesn't feel right with the spelling of this name. It is a little to put there for me. I know of a name that has a similar sound to it and it's beautiful the name is Shavarn this name I will give a 8/10 your name a 2/10.

• layla

Jolene 6/10. Not bad, I prefer Jolie, though.

Lucia 9/10. Very pretty name!

Estelle 6/10. Kind of dated

Aliza 5/10. nice, but everyone will pronounce it as Eliza or Aliza as in uh-LY-zuh

Marissa 7/10. kinda basic but nice

Jolene 10/10, Lucia 4/10, estelle 7/20, aliza 7/10. Marissa 1/10