Fingers asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 years ago

I got an answer reported.?

When I went to the appeals page, I typed in my response and hit the send button. I got a message back in red letters that said my response does not match what was posted. Is there supposed to be some kind of verification on the appeal? because it doesn't show up. I Was unable to send in my appeal because everytime I hit the send button it would give me the same message. What text am I supposed to copy? This is not the first time this has happened. I don't give a rip about the ten points, but the whole appeal thing is a rip off if I cant even send my appeal. I suppose this will get reported too.

You sent it. They got it. The reason your answer was reported, which is what they were explaining in red, was that it didn't match/apply to the question you put it under. That's just my guess, using common sense; I'm nobody official here.

• ?

That is a new glitch. You can appeal the violation using the alternate appeal link.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

For #1 Topic Choose appeal

For #2 Sub-Topic choose appeal Deletion of a Question, even if an answer.....

For #3 click We're here to help! >>>> Email

Fill in the page that comes up, Yahoo ID of the person you are reporting write Unknown.

Do the code and then Create Request.

brush it off move on...some ppl have too much time on their hands