What changes would do you love to see happen to the Formula One calendar?

And what do you think of mine? I think they should cancel the races in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Russia despite them being completely boring Formula One should not have races in such morally bankrupt countries. They should also cancel the proposed race in Azerbaijan. Singapore makes for boring racing but is a great... show more And what do you think of mine?

I think they should cancel the races in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Russia despite them being completely boring Formula One should not have races in such morally bankrupt countries. They should also cancel the proposed race in Azerbaijan. Singapore makes for boring racing but is a great location. Germany needs a Grand Prix, as does Monza and all the other historic F1 races like Monaco and Silverstone.

The Mexican Grand Prix is a great idea since that country has a real passion for racing (unlike most of the other newer F1 calendar additions which couldn't care less).

The New Jersey street circuit seems more like a pipe dream, It is important to have a Grand Prix in the United States since it is the world biggest media market, but the Circuit of the Americas sucks. returning to Long beach would be a much better idea. It is in a much more accessible place than Austin, TX with way more people living in the proximity.
11 answers 11