Your opinion on these girls names?

Estelle

Aliza (pronounced Aleeza)

Jolene

Lucia

Elsa (my grandmas name, not a frozen inspired one!)

Noura (Noo-ra)

Luna

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

I think it's funny you had to clarify the whole Elsa thing! But if you name your child Elsa, that's what everyone will associate it with. Estelle is just too grandmotherly for me. Aliza looks like Eliza and I think that's how it will always be pronounced. Jolene is cute. Lucia, I really think that's pretty. Noora - not a fan. Luna, I like it but it does remind of Looney Lovegood from Harry Potter. Most people probably won't associate it with that...

😄

• mills
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

My favorites are Estelle, Jolene, Lucia, Noura, and Elsa. Frozen is very popular so I think a lot of people will just associate Elsa with Frozen even if that's not what you want.

Out of Estelle, Jolene, Noura, and Lucia- I like Noura and Jolene the best then Lucia and Estelle :)

• Omg Elsa is amazing! (Not frozen) I think that one would be perfect but when you tell people they will often think oh from frozen even though it was knspired from your grandmothers name. I would say Elsa but because of that maybe Lucia. That's a cute name for a baby and adult. You always need to think about their adulthood as well

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

The spelling of Aliza will confuse a lot of people and they'll pronounce it as Aliza (short "i"). I don't like Jolene, but Lucia Elsa is nice. Noura Luna isn't nice, at least as I see it. Estelle is ok.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Estelle, Stella, Ella all very nice!

Lucia, Lucy

, Lucille - all very nice!

Jolene is ok but I think Jadine sounds nicer!

Aliiza sounds made up! Alice, Elise, Liza , Lisa all sound so much better!

• 6 years ago

I love the name Elsa...and not from Frozen, but I have a niece named Elsa and she is so amazing

-- I like Lucia Elsa or Lucia Eliza -- or Elsa Amelia -- or Nora Aliza -- Please don't spell Noura.........it sounds like a name of a planet.

• 6 years ago

Jolene love that name one of my fave Dolly Parten songs

• Char
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I would go with Lucia Estelle

• A.
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

I think the names are nice ones, they also have options for nicknames (Stella,Liza,Jo,Luce,El,Nore,Lun etc)

• 6 years ago

they are pretty, estelle, noo-ra my favorites

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.