Why am i so sluggish?

So from june 2013-dec 2014 i was physically active 5-6 days a week and i watched what i ate and drank (i had lost 14kgs). Come just before xmas last year i didnt exercise or diet for 3 weeks straight. just after new years i decided to get back on the workout/diet train but it didnt go to plan. Im lucky if i workout... show more So from june 2013-dec 2014 i was physically active 5-6 days a week and i watched what i ate and drank (i had lost 14kgs). Come just before xmas last year i didnt exercise or diet for 3 weeks straight.
just after new years i decided to get back on the workout/diet train but it didnt go to plan. Im lucky if i workout 3 days a week and i try to eat right but the end up eating something bad.
In 2 months i put on 5kgs which put me back in the overweight range instead of healthy.
iv just lost all motivation, im tired all the time, feel nauseous, want to eat more than often, iv been getting headdaches more than usual.
the past year my period has been all over the shop. I missed my period in january. did a home test last month but it was negative and then i got my period.
i got freaked out because of the weight gain,fatigue, nausea because they were my symptoms when i was pregnant.
so im going to the doctors. But what if im not pregnant? What other reasons could there be for everything i described above?
1 answer 1