If ronaldo was suspended the minimum 3 games like he should have been?

How many of you Real Madrid fans would have been on here acting like he makes a difference against a top side like atletico

I'm So glad cr apologized over twitter (according to the rfef is a good sign of his character) so he could pull another no show today

5 Answers

Relevance
  • R9.
    Lv 5
    5 years ago
    Favourite answer

Yea it's not like he ever made a difference against Atletico anyway . Come to think of it the only player that really ever did was ADM.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

As Wossy said, it was his PR team. Ronaldo doesn't take care of his twitter personally. Besides, he should have done it in a more face to face manner. Lots of players do stupid things but he keeps assaulting opponents for some strange reason.

But yeah, you're right that essentially they'd have been better off without him today. But then, hindsight is everything. FWIW I didn't expect him to play well either but with someone like him you can never be sure, as even when playing poorly he often nicks a goal.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

I've seen some recent games, although not in the last 10 days or so as I had an essay due and had to prioritise. Needs must. However, I did see some highlights and they're looking very good together. I expect Suarez to get it together in future as well. Messi is feeding Neymar well.

• Ayman
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Playing against Atletico was the best punishment for him.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

hes an average player now, we had a good 5 or so years, time to cash in

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

CR didn't apologize over twitter, his PR team did.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.