Where are all the philosophy questions?

The first question I see says 'asked 10 minutes ago'. The next one says 7 hours ago, then 10, etc.

Somebody is shifting them out possibly.

A level 7 user.I am rarely here myself but a few i've answered(or followed) over the last few weeks have been moved.Maliciously, who knows but i'm on to it.

Theres a section in arts and humanities called philosophy

you can see this at the top with that little box

and there are very very few philosophy questions (partially because yahoo sucks at categorizing things)_

I know, it's the same things over and over again. We used to have such wonderfully challenging ones.

• Joseph

The philosophy questions are focused upon our own foundations, i.e.

Who are we?

Where did we come from?

Where are we?

Where are we off to?

Everything else comes from these fonts.

• P

A good question! Perhaps there is a limitless reservoir out there just waiting to spontaneously burst into existance and dazzle us all. Lurking undiscovered, emersed in nothingness stretched to infinity.

But isn't it nice when there is one? One which causes us to pause, scratch our heads, and ponder. To put our brains in gear, and THINK!

Until then back to my omphaloskepsis. Wake me up when the post arrives.

Right here if you pay close attention.

They are certainly not here!