Fingers asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 years ago

Have I been banned? Why cant I see my categories? Cant see any categories.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Don't panic. It's Yahoo side and not you. We are all facing similar glitches.

When Yahoo fix something then quite often it leads to something else being broken.... like a row of dominoes - stand one up and knock the nect one over by accident causing a ripple effect.

Just do what you can and keep a healthy sense of humour, or if it's really bugging you then it's probably best to check back tomorrow instead to see if it's stable again.

• 6 years ago

Same here. I can't ask questions, nor can I answer questions in the recently asked section. I'm answering your question through my mobile phone. Even then, some categories are inaccessible in my end. Like the person above said, desktop is totally broken. Mobile version seems to be working in some parts.

• carl
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I think YA is broken. Nothing is working for me either. Im only able to do anything with my phone in non desktop mode. And even that is buggy. Nothing works on my pc.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

yahoo has had severe glitches. i was afraid my account was cancelled too. but now i see lots of people having problems with yahoo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

You need to plug in your computer. You are staring at a blank screen.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

no - the site has been down - it isn't you

it is just starting to come online now - give it time

they are doing site maintenance

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.