Doesn't the fine-tuning of the universe disprove the existence of a god?

Saying that God needs to create a finely-tuned universe in order to create life is to say that God's power is limited to that of natural laws. For example, imagine if I finely tuned a computer program to generate virtual people who had intelligence, could interact, build civilizations, etc. The reason I'd... show more Saying that God needs to create a finely-tuned universe in order to create life is to say that God's power is limited to that of natural laws.

For example, imagine if I finely tuned a computer program to generate virtual people who had intelligence, could interact, build civilizations, etc. The reason I'd have to fine-tune it is because I'm limited by the natural world, so I have to make my software consistent with that for it to function. If I was not limited by the natural world, I could just snap my fingers and the program would work without having to tune anything.

If an all-powerful God created the universe, he would not have to fine-tune it. He could just snap his fingers and life would exist. If God created us, we should expect to see, not fine-tuning, but arbitrary tuning. We should expect to live in a universe where our origins are arbitrary, where it appears that we were just poofed into existence one day. We should not see a universe where it appears we're fine tuned to it.

Because any fine-tuning necessarily implies that something along the line is limited by nature. If life arose through natural processes, we should expect to see fine tuning, because the life would evolve to be fine tuned to nature, and so, looking back, it would appear as if nature was fine-tuned for life.

Thus, a fine-tuned planet for life would support the belief that life arose through natural processes, and be evidence existence the claim that an all-powerful God made it.
Update: If I started a garden, I'd have to fine-tune it to support plant life. If the plants grew up to be sentient in my garden, they would see the fine-tuning and think it was created for them. However, if I was omnipotent, I wouldn't need to fine-tune it, I could just make the plants grow. So, in reality, the... show more If I started a garden, I'd have to fine-tune it to support plant life. If the plants grew up to be sentient in my garden, they would see the fine-tuning and think it was created for them. However, if I was omnipotent, I wouldn't need to fine-tune it, I could just make the plants grow. So, in reality, the fine-tuning demonstrates that whatever lead to the create of the conditions for the plants to come to life was not omnipotent.