My Dad is making me keep clothes I don't want and then turns around and says my closet is too full.?

Whenever I try getting rid off all the clothes I don't want that are too big/small, hideous looking, and ones I don't wear, My dad ends up putting them back in my closet. Then he complains about how my closet it too full to the point he can barely put anything in it. He acts as in if he can tell me what to wear and says that it doesn't matter how I look in public. I need him to change his mind because I went through my closet yesterday, and more than 2/3 of the clothes I want to get rid of. Please help me and advise what I should do.

maybe you could sell your clothes instead , you could explain to your dad that your clothes don't fit and instead of getting rid of them you'll sell them to make money

maybe he just doesn't want you to throw the clothes out as it is 2/3 of your wardrobe - which means a lot of money spent on the clothes would just be tossed , this way you'll be making money and cleaning out your closet

Try and have a serious conversation with him, without losing your temper.