My brother found out I watch porn?

So basically one day my bro went on my phone because he wanted to look at some Pokemon or something stupid so i let him, a while later he calls me and asks me " what is this?" on the Google search bar and he shows me what i searched up, it wasn't that bad it was like: nude photos and like idk boobs or... show more So basically one day my bro went on my phone because he wanted to look at some Pokemon or something stupid so i let him, a while later he calls me and asks me " what is this?" on the Google search bar and he shows me what i searched up, it wasn't that bad it was like: nude photos and like idk boobs or something and i think like one porn.(stupid right?) and in my family looking at any girls is bad so if don't give him something he'll be like "i'll tell mom what you searched" every single time, so i have to do it, but its not that often he says it so im just hoping he forgets but that isn't working, so should i tell my mom or just wait. He is 9 and im 13 im really worried cause my mom will never forgive me. What should I do?!?
he found about it like 3-4 months ago, and he blackmails me once a month, it sucks, im always so worried