Jen asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 years ago

Vaginal odors and oral sex?

Ok so I have always had a problem going down on my wife because of the smell. It is not even all that bad it is your totally normal natural feminine odor. But I can't seem to handle it. Of course I would like to please her in any way she asks of me. As bad as I want to do it I really can't handle it... Is there any way I can get past it? Some way to ignore it or mask it without her knowing about it? Like I said it is not that strong or anything the problem lies with me not her.

I think you should be honest with her. I would want to know if I was her. I'm surprised you say that because many men are turned on by a woman's natural smell... But then again some men aren't. you like what you like, maybe find other ways to please her.

You're not missing much buddy. When I went down on my girl, I could only taste hair. Long vaginal hairs. Just ignore it and go for it

that problem is you. That smell is so hot. Tell her "Du riechst sehr gute!" But yeah if you are having problems there are creams out there that reduces oder. Be honest with her and get the cream.