I'm 35 years old and feels like that did not do anything in life..I want to start working and once I get good job wants to come out of a disrespected life?

And can support my daughters..wants to do a bank job...pls advice...I'm an intelligent woman and will do full justify the work assign to me...pls help...

• JJWJ

from a retired college teacher (male) ...

1) Work on improving your sentences and words. When you fill out applications and when you speak in an interview and at work, then you need to be very clear. Begin by trying to rewrite your original question (which you submitted) in a clearer manner.

2) You sound like you are upset with former years. As you are under age forty, you have a good opportunity to find employment. Make use of this opportunity. And believe in yourself.

Need details from u , so that i can suggest best for ur self pkeode@yahoo.in