Killing Myself?

Hi, So, I'm 15, and I failed the ninth grade, i have a horrible life as it is and I honestly failed, and I feel as f I ****** up my life! And I know I have! All I EVER wanted was to graduate high school and get out of my country/ my state/ house/ city & to move away from my parents and sibling, and now my... show more Hi, So, I'm 15, and I failed the ninth grade, i have a horrible life as it is and I honestly failed, and I feel as f I ****** up my life! And I know I have!

All I EVER wanted was to graduate high school and get out of my country/ my state/ house/ city & to move away from my parents and sibling, and now my plan/dream is RUINED and it was already going to be 3 more years but now 4! I don't know how to deal with failing a grade
And it's a new school and I won't make any friends and plus they'll all be freshman! (Ew) and I won't get invited to parties since I'll be a freshman again! And I won't make any friends and I'll get 2018 shirts INsTEAD of 2017 :( and I just don't know what to do so HALP please :(

My dream was set back by 6 years already for not being born earlier (it's kind of a time limited plan/dream) and now it's being held back EVEN more!!!!

I have NO ONE to talk to at home, and when I do, they always laugh at me and EnCOURA({ me to kill myself, and I don't have ANY friends or family