HELP: (IVF) Finding out confidential parents?

Hi, I'm 15 & I've been needing help with information on HOW TO or HOW I can get more information about my (egg donor) mom so my 'birth mom' or 'DNA mom' I have REPEADTLY requested information on my mom and have gotten nothing. By law I am eligible to obtain this information and it could... show more Hi, I'm 15 & I've been needing help with information on HOW TO or HOW I can get more information about my (egg donor) mom so my 'birth mom' or 'DNA mom'

I have REPEADTLY requested information on my mom and have gotten nothing. By law I am eligible to obtain this information and it could honestly be life or death for me as we think she might be withholding medical information, and I am very sick and need to know what is going on through medical information.

This is the only thing I've wanted forever and I need to know how I can obtain information that's being held in confidential, so if you know anything about IVF child rights in Virginia or how I can obtain any confidential information from the practice that would be great. Thank you
1 answer 1