how do u get rid of bed bugs?

Ok im 18, so last month a couple weeks after i graduated i noticed there were bed bugs on the edge of my mattress. It wasnt a lot of them maybe i'd say like 5 or 6 of them. And they were adult size. I think they started makin babies because i seen the lil tiny ones. Before i discovered i had bed bugs i never gave it a thought. But when i kept wakin up and seeing there were bumps appearing up on my arms and wrists and chest i automatically assumed i had something in my bed biting on me. I didnt have this problem until last month. I think they mite hav cam frm my dads bed bcus they wer al ova his bed.so i think they traveled frm his room n 2 mines.now they in tha livin room.so he thinkin bout bombin the place.i don kno if this wil do any good mi sis had catched 1 n smashed it.i screamed i mean omg what shud i do.we wash everything.vacuumed evrything.shook stuff out pickd everything up off tha floor.sprayed bed bug spray.omg what to do! Someone kno?

Simple logic= sprinkle salt all over your bed, in between the sheets, blankets etc. and on top and around the whole bed underneath it. Leave it like that all day. Sleep on top of bed with another blanket for the night and the next morning. strip the bed and wash the sheet, blanket, etc. then brush everything on the floor and clean the whole floor. SALT will kill all bugs. Mike

Source(s): common logic

You have to get rid of all infested mattresses. There are sprays but you must get rid of the mattresses and any other upholstered furniture that is infected. I know it costs money but they will keep coming back if you don't.

You can buy sprays that get rid of them

Have your mattress treated or buy a new one.

A bed bug infestation has nothing to do with cleanliness — you can pick them up in the finest hotels, and they can enter into the cleanest homes at any time. Due to this, Bed Bug treatment in Mumbai and other such cities becomes extremely important.

Maybe get a new mattress? It may be expensive but most likely worth the money

You can buy sprays that get rid of them

keep your surroundings clean and you can also spray insecticides like BHC, DDT etc.....but i heard this have been banned