Should I be a personal trainer?

I am a girl, 22 just graduated college and I was thinking about possibly getting certified as a personal trainer and doing it part time. I love fitness and health and working out. I am just apprehensive because I personally don't lift a lot of weights. I use a lot of dumbells and kettle balls etc. but nothing... show more I am a girl, 22 just graduated college and I was thinking about possibly getting certified as a personal trainer and doing it part time. I love fitness and health and working out.

I am just apprehensive because I personally don't lift a lot of weights. I use a lot of dumbells and kettle balls etc. but nothing big and I am worried that if I was to start working clients might expect that? Also, I worry about not being able to have a proper workout plan for clients.

Will the certification teach me everything I will need to know? I really enjoy working out and would love to be able to help people get into shape lose weight and feel happy. Do you think I should pursue it?