Are we subhumans here? All we have is?

internet life?? How about you people?

• ?

Soon we'll lose our bodies and become hologram-selfies.

Subhumans? Are you here all the time? I'm not. I am quite busy away from here. I jump on when I take a break because I don't like TV.

Yep. It is the biggest trap I have ever seen. It is a net that catches more birds and insects and all sorts of creepy crawly things than any net I have ever seen. We all flock to this like animals migrating to moister pastures. You may even find a few humans in here. Trapped like the animals in the Brea Bog Pits. Stuck and cant get out no matter how hard we try. In fact, in this sort of blog the harder we try to get out the deeper in we go. Oh well.

• Marduk

I am sitting in my garden in a Gazebo. I have my other life all around me, flowering, fruiting, birds, my cat catching birds (such is life)! I hardly consider myself subhuman. Though when I go on Politics & Government, I see many such. They sit in their mother's basement where they live and trash the rest of us.

no

True for 70% of people.. but not for all ... some are lucky to get their profession in IT field so that they are online , some are even lucky to have lots of free time so that they roam here ....

whatever it is one thing is sure , we are addicted to technology . and lost connection with society ,thats the great achievement of technology world ....

• P

I have a very full life outside YA.

Perhaps your just a YA simulation?

Yes thats fair I suppose.

Why suppose anything is sub human? Maybe humans are sub algae.

Seems like it these days, seems like we depend to much on technology.