I want to move away from home?

I am 22, just graduated college, I have no debt, and have lived at home all my life. I never lived in a dorm during my college time because it was too expensive and my parents felt college isn't for socializing but for an education and I think I really missed out on everything. I want to move away, possibly out... show more I am 22, just graduated college, I have no debt, and have lived at home all my life. I never lived in a dorm during my college time because it was too expensive and my parents felt college isn't for socializing but for an education and I think I really missed out on everything. I want to move away, possibly out of state, I live on the east coast but love the west coast more. I want to live independently and in a way make up for my college years while I am still young, go out to parties and bars and not have to be home by a certain time.

Where do I start? Whenever I bring it up my parents make me feel guilty about it, and say why would I want to leave. But I feel like staying here they try to keep me guarded which has resulted in me never even having been in a relationship because they won't let me stay out a lot. What should I do? Help