Jack
Jack asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

On this Friday the 13th, for fans of the Friday the 13th films, I ask which is your favorite?

Which is your favorite Friday the 13th film and why?

Who is your favorite character (not counting Jason or Pamela Voorhees), in which film were they present and why are they your favorite?

And after more than 30 years, what surprises you the most about the films at this point in time?

the original friday the 13th was the best, with pam voorhees as the killer, it was the most creepiest to.

• Jack

And I guess I'll get the party started:

My favorite Friday the 13th film is probably "Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI." I loved the dark humor in it, the "Frankenstein" cultural reference, Thom Matthews at the height of his looks, and I also loved Alice Cooper's songs for the soundtrack, which have never gotten the praise they deserve.

My favorite character is probably Tommy Jarvis...though not really the version of him that Corey Feldman played. I am reminded of my teenage post-pubescent crush on Thom Matthews every time I see "Jason Lives."

And the most surprising thing for me...is just how overt the sexual harassment against women is, particularly in the first film. Definitely an eye opener in light of how times have changed!!!

The original.

Nightmare on elm street

jason and pamela voorhees

The latest one