Computer usage issue (I'm 18)?

So, I could write a whole book on how over-protective my parents are but I'll save you the torture. My current issue is that I apparently use my laptop too much (fascinating, tell me more..) I just graduated from high school/senior school and therefore I'm catching up on 2 years worth of movies and series.... show more So, I could write a whole book on how over-protective my parents are but I'll save you the torture. My current issue is that I apparently use my laptop too much (fascinating, tell me more..)

I just graduated from high school/senior school and therefore I'm catching up on 2 years worth of movies and series. Also, now that I have no deadlines, I'm also gaming.

My parents started getting annoyed about my constant use of my laptop, being in my room most of the day and not spending enough time with the family. So much to an extent that my mom took my laptop away and only allowed me to 4 hours a day of computer usage.

My reaction to that was "wtf.." I tried to argue about it and explain that she doesn't have the right to do that, that I'm an adult, that i no longer have school etc.. I played all my cards right until she played the crying card, making me look like the bad person.

Thoughts?
(And please don't tell me to get a life - at least twice a week or so I work out as well as hang out with friends despite the ridiculous curfews)

I'm also pi55ed cause its summer break and yet I still have limits and rules to follow, and due to the fact that I'm 18...Oh and also cause 4 hours a day of computer usage, limits my time spent towards composing music on my laptop (my passion).