Guys: opinion on girls not drinking?

I am 22 and I personally don't like drinking. I have been drunk 2 times in total and once was for my 21st birthday. I have friends who always try to get me to drink and it's hard to get them to stop. Guys what are your opinions about girls in this age that don't drink. I don't judge people that do.... show more I am 22 and I personally don't like drinking. I have been drunk 2 times in total and once was for my 21st birthday. I have friends who always try to get me to drink and it's hard to get them to stop.

Guys what are your opinions about girls in this age that don't drink. I don't judge people that do. I still go to bars once in a while and go dancing and don't care if my friends gets drunk and still have fun because I love to dance but what is your opinion. It's hard finding guys at this age that understand it let alone meeting one. Would you date someone that doesn't drink?
1 answer 1