Ladies, would you get into a bust up over Nigel Farage?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farages...

Or is this a part of the giant " cultural Marxist " conspiracy aimed at bringing Farage and UKIP down, as his Mistress claims?

• Favourite answer

You know, after over twenty years interest in left wing politics I still have no clue what a Cultural Marxist is. The rumours, if my memory serves me correctly, were set by a former UKIP mep who stated them in the EU parliament.

As for fighting over Farage, you must be joking! I'd rather join a convent if he were the only man available!

Didn't Labours Robin Cook dump his wife at an airport? It didn't bring the Labour party down. An attractive woman who worked closely with Farage has been accused of being his mistress, something she denies but his wife feels threatened and believes the rumours.

• Big K

I'm sure this really happened, I'm sure the queen is also a lizard person in a costume too, thanks tabloids!

• josh

I think Farage as had enough beatings and smears for 1 year.

No I would not he's not my type at all lol. A lot of politicians seem to be "at it". Don't forget Paddy Pantsdown when he was leader of the Lib Dems. I could name loads more, but they are not worth the effort. It won't bring UKIP down. The smear campaigns didn't so I doubt this will.

UKIP served a purpose,they're irrelevant now.