"Pope Francis urged the faithful to read the Bible to discover tips on how to fight Satan"?

Christians! You got to read the bible everyday?? Do you know how to fight Satan??

http://www.wblxlocal.com/national/206017-pope-fran...

Praise the Lord and thank him for saving me from him. Amen

LMAO!!!!

The pope giving ME advice?????????

TOO MUCH!

I go to the Maker of the pope for advice, thanks anyway.

And He tells me to draw close to Him, and resist Satan and he will flee..... like a bug.

Fight Satan? Are you nuts?

Even the arch angel Michael said 'May the Lord rebuke you!' when in conflict with Satan. Nothing more was needed.

lol @ the silly little pope man....

• step

Yes. U deny sin and do God's will. Satan hates tht. It makes him weak.

we don't actually get into armor and fight the devil like archangel Michael did. Tho tht would be awesome

The trouble is that if they read the bible they might discover that Satan is not a demon, but one of god's angel's whose job it is to test the faith of people, as the Jews say.

When all is said and done; " Finally be strong in the Lord and his mighty power, put on the full armor of God so you can take your stand against the Devil's schemes." [Ephesians 6:10-11 NIV] God's word (The Bible) will give you all the knowledge you will need to defeat Satan and gain your Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Personally, I have beaten up dozens, if not hundreds of imaginary beings in my head.

They never stand a chance against the might of my mind.

Satan is a myth. I don't fight mythological characters.

No, but I know who does and lean on Him.

can you do it with Numchuks? Because that'd be cool

:D