Giovani dos Santos is still in doubt for being called up?

Aparently there are 2 more spots on el piojo's list and is still in doubt on who to take. And the 4 fighting for it are Giovani dos Santos, Carlos Salcido, Miguel Ponce, and Topo. If this is true. WTF

topo shouldnt even be considered.

Gio should no question be called up.

The true fight should be between salcido and ponce, bur for me i would go with the younger, more in form Ponce.

Thoughts? Cant wait for tomorrow so the real official list will come out and all these rumours will come to an end.

http://www.foxsportsla.com/noticias/153801-guiller...

Thats BS if he takes Jimenez and Pulido instead of Gio

Salcido.. No.

Valenzuela... NO!!

Ponce & Gio should go.

All I want to call is Venado's mom LOL

ima just point it out...that...there's no "ed" in bias.

you're either being bias have Been bias etc smh looking like pendejos.

• Manny

Gio and Ponce should be called up over Salcido and Topo.

• Alex

Topo really, thats just a shock if he does get called up. He has been playing horribly and i doubt he will get any better by the time the wc gets here.

Pinche Piojo es un pendejo! How is Dos Santos In doubt but his wilas players are in?!!! No mames bias as fckkkk TRONCO Jimenez beating up aguilaxv mom hehe

I won't say who I prefer out of those 4 because I'll get called "biased".

But I don't understand how people still don't understand the reason why Piojo has Gio in doubts. It's amazing, time after time it has been said and people still wonder why.

We're just going to have to wait because according to a few reporters a lot of this crap is just made up.