where do you guys think Ochoa will go after the season?

He will be a free agent soon and there have been lots of rumours going on on where we will end up. The more heard ones are Liverpool, AC Milan, and Marsielle.

Other team interested supposedly are Toulousse and America.

Just the other day more teams have supposedly inquired about Ochoas services including: Arsenal, Manchester City, and even Barcelona!!!

I know rumors are rumors, but where would you like to see Ochoa play? And where will he most likely end up?

I would love to see him at Barca since Pinto and Valdez are mosy likely leaving. And they will need two keepers to replace them. Ter stegen has reportedly been linked with them and it be nice to see Ochoa compete for the number 1 spot.

In all honestly wherever he ends up it will be an improvement from AC Ajaccio.

I've been hearing that piojo may not taken him to the WC. complete and utter bullshitttttttt. like you said rumors are rumors. hope he goes to a nice mid table team. or with any luck a top tier team.

I want him to go to Liverpool or Milan so bad.

It'd be sick to see him help Liverpool win a premier league that they've wanted for so long, or help Milan restore their greatness.

BUT.

Nobody expected him to end up at Ajaccio in the first place. Rumors are rumors and he's probably going to stay in the ligue 1 in a -slightly- better league.

Ochoa I'd my favorite Mexican player and I love that foo to death but I have a feeling he's not gonna end up in a big club that he deserves :/

I've seen him get screwed so much.

I dont see him at barca or a to class team. Liverool seems likely, biut I think he will end up at Milan since hes been so open to talk about joining the italians.

• I'm a Liverpool fan and I would love Ochoa in LFC. Our starting GK, Simon Mignolet, hasn't really convinced yet and with Ochoa he might step it up if not then Memo would be a solid GK to have.

I think to Milan but I know and mark my words. If Valdez leave Barça he is a likely candidate to replace.

He better not return to Mexico

• Manny

He just needs to leave Ajaccio. Its making him look bad.