is something wrong with me listening to a lot of R&B music?

Ok I'm an 18 year old black female and I love to listen to R&B. I grew up around it my mama and daddy was R&B lovers so I really didn't have a choice but to listen to it. Now I'm in tune with it. I love r&b. My friends call me old for like the old school throwback r&b but I see nothing wrong with that. I listens to rap also but rap I can't relax off of. I love smooth r&b that makes u think that makes u feel something. Which is why I wanna be a r&b singer. I love the thrill of r&b so is there anything wrong wit r&b cuz I love it. And can't get enough of it. I love my Luther vandross, Marvin Gaye, jagged edge all of those good singers.

Nope. Nothing wrong with it. I'm a 20 year old black female who can't stand new rap and R&B, but if you play me some Boys II Men or Joe will be in heaven! :D