I got called ugly for losing weight?

I already have self confidence issues. I am 22 and weigh about 120 and I am 5'4. I have a history with eating disorder and only my mom knows that. I started going to the gym and through running and strength training lost about 5 pounds ( which brought me down to 120). My moms friend has been pestering me for... show more I already have self confidence issues. I am 22 and weigh about 120 and I am 5'4. I have a history with eating disorder and only my mom knows that. I started going to the gym and through running and strength training lost about 5 pounds ( which brought me down to 120). My moms friend has been pestering me for weeks about my weight and I got really upset and today I finally got mad about her making comments and I told her I was running because I liked it and that it's my body it's not her business. She than went and told me how I used to look pretty and the more weight I lose the uglier I look. I wanted to break down and cry right there.

I know I'm at a healthy weight and I actually want to lose some weight and try to get a flat tummy and have enjoyed working out 3-4 times a week along with dance. I just feel so bad about myself right now and it has always been these types of comments that get me, and stick with me forever. I don't really know what I am asking here but I just feel terrible and everytime I think about it I want to cry.
1 answer 1