My printer does not work even though it is connected to my computer .?

When I send a document to the printer it says there is an error while printing. I printed all kind of document before without problem, suddenly this happen now. ?????

You should restart your computer, I have seen this happen in MS Word when something gets knocked out of kilter. Restarting should do the trick, if not, I would re-install the printer with the latest printer drivers.

-A.

How is your printer connected, wired or wireless? If wired, check your cable to make sure it's securely connected at both ends. Maybe try a different USB cable. If wireless, the IP address may have changed if you powered the router or printer Off/On, check and adjust to the new IP address or re-install the printer again to get the new address. Of course, like the others' said, try powering off both the computer and printer, then reboot.

I will assume you are using win7 or xp.

First, use the control panel to install the printer. I am guessing you have already tried this and it isn't working

I often have problems when I move the printer to a different USB port. (win7)

As the other answerer said, turn on the printer, then start the computer. The computer might recognize it as a new device and install it

my hp printer photomat D110 seires not working only blank paper

Restart every thing.