Instagram blocked me from liking pictures?

I liked a LOT of pictures in my feed, and this popped up, "Action Blocked Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire over a year from now. We restrict certain and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we... show more I liked a LOT of pictures in my feed, and this popped up,

"Action Blocked
Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire over a year from now. We restrict certain and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

I'm like, 13. I used instagram everyday, and I sent a thing talking about this. I've been blocked for only a minute in the past for liking some pictures, but now what do I do? How do I get them to unblock me from liking photos? I don't want to make a new account! :/
Thank you so much