I keep binging! Please help?

I have for years had a bit of an unhealthy relationship with food and weight. I am not overweight but I want to get healthy, lose some weight and tone up. I try to eat healthy and workout and usually my diet is like this: Morning: drink water with lemon Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with almond milk , flax seed, honey... show more I have for years had a bit of an unhealthy relationship with food and weight. I am not overweight but I want to get healthy, lose some weight and tone up. I try to eat healthy and workout and usually my diet is like this:
Morning: drink water with lemon
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with almond milk , flax seed, honey and carrots
Snack: nutritional bar such as Luna or cliff and sometimes an apple
Lunch: usually stir fry or salad with, quinoa or sweet potato and fish, tofu or vegetarian chicken
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Salad, tuna wrap, or a veggie omlette, or yogurt with cereal and fresh fruit

I also run 3-4 times a week for about 4 miles and do yoga and ballet 2 times a week.

However I keep having binges and it is obviously slowing down my process and making me want to go to my old habits of purging! I am trying so hard but don't know what to do. I just have these random cravings and I have a mindset that once I eat something that's bad, might as well go all out and I can't stop. What should I do? I can't empty the house of junk food because I am the only one that eats like I do, my family eats chips and other junk food but they know when to stop, I just keep going. Binging also happens if I miss a workout, since I normally workout in the morning, once I miss it, I just go all out. Please help! My family doesn't know about this and I don't want them to. I am 21.
Update: Please Help?? anyone?
1 answer 1