In Moyes We Trust!!!!?

Such a predictable manager playing the 4-4-2 formation again and most likely will use the same tactics as he did against Fulham. We'll I'm not looking forward to this. Once again he starts Cleverly.

BQ: How how many litres of sperm does Cleverly intake from Moyes c@ck to start every week?

Update:

@Legend

I will support Moyes as long as he is a Manchester United manager but he's clearly not helping himself. Think he would learn after the Fulham game or the many games before but no

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favourite answer

To be fair Moyes has a record breaker this season. He has amazingly got Man U to lose at home against west brom for the first time since 1978 and first home losses to Swansea and Stoke as well as the 1st time since 2001 they've lost 3 in a row..... keep it up moyses!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ugh I hope not but on the Sky Sports website its showing we are playing 4-2-3-1.

You were right because when I watched the build-up on BT Sport 1 Moyes did use the 4-4-2.

• This formation and line-up is ridiculous, David Moyes is so predictable and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 4-0. We're against one of the best defences in the league despite the Liverpool and Man City games so crossing the ball will not work.

• 7 years ago

De Gea: Rafael, Smallng, Vidic, Evra: Valencia, Cleverly, Carrick, Mata: Rooney, RvP

Szczesny: Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs: Arteta, Wilshere: Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla: Giroud for us.

I'm still nervous though lol, it's a big game.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ZolGOD
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

What style do you want him to play? I really hope not possesion because you would never outpass Arsenal. Crossing has always been United's thing even with Fergie. The difference was young, valencia, and nani use to be able to cross.

• 7 years ago

I'm appalled you think Moyes has that much sperm

• LEGEND
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

In Moyes I trust !

We are nothing if we are not supporters

• 7 years ago

80 crosses the other day was just a warm up for tonight it looks like.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.