Is anyone else constantly getting logged out of Yahoo Answers?

Ever since they switched over to this new layout, I get logged out of the site every few clicks... sometimes just in the time it takes me to log in (again), type an answer, and hit submit. It's not my browser. This happens in multiple browsers, on multiple computers, and I've tried clearing out the cache... show more Ever since they switched over to this new layout, I get logged out of the site every few clicks... sometimes just in the time it takes me to log in (again), type an answer, and hit submit.

It's not my browser. This happens in multiple browsers, on multiple computers, and I've tried clearing out the cache several times to see it that would fix the issue. It doesn't.

Bizarrely enough, when the site glitches and switches me over to the old layout for a few days (which seems to be happening less and less frequently), it doesn't happen at all.
Update: In fact, it did it again in the middle of posting this question and I had to log back in and start over.