Andres Guardado to Bayen on loan??? thoughts?

Your Thoughts on guardado to bayern leverkusen on loan for the remainder of the season?

Hopefully he gets his form back and is able to adjust. Bayern leverkusen is a good german team. 2nd place, champions league team.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/96229/pabon-p...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pavel
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Its a better option than Valencia at the moment. Guardado's struggles have coincided with the fall of Valencia and moving him to left wing back wasn't to his advantage. He is a winger on the attack, not a wing back. Bayer Leverkusen is more of an attack oriented team and is very technically sound in the midfield. I am almost certain he will get his niche and attacking instincts back in the bundesliga.

• 7 years ago

Valencia would benefit if they sell him as Guardado came free to Valencia. So making money by selling Guardado would be a good thing for Valencia as they can get a better player.

I've noticed the Bundesliga is a good place for Mexican players. They adapt pretty fast

- Maza

- Osorio

- Pavel

• 7 years ago

Thats pretty big news. I hope bayer leverkusen use guardado as a left winger like he is suposed to be

• Eric
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Mexican players have been known to find success in germany (Pardo, Maza, Osorio)

He should regain form and be at a great level for the World Cup, hopefully.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Layun
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I heard he got venados mom pregnant and that is why he left to Germany lmao trying get away from that ***** ASAP

• 7 years ago

Good for him. Mexico needs his dribbling skills!

• 7 years ago

Hope he becomes a beast again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.