How to get a runners body?

I love the lean and slender look that runners have. I have started a running program to get me in shape so I can be able to run 30 mins non stop and I have also started ballet twice a week ( I love dance) and I am going to start doing pilates and yoga about 3 times a week along with clean eating will this get me... show more I love the lean and slender look that runners have. I have started a running program to get me in shape so I can be able to run 30 mins non stop and I have also started ballet twice a week ( I love dance) and I am going to start doing pilates and yoga about 3 times a week along with clean eating will this get me the lean look I want? Or do I have to start weight training? I love the dancer body as well and everyone says that dancers aren't a suppose to weight train. Help

Also I am 22 5'4 and weight 120 so I am in good shape just want to lose some pounds and tone up