How to deal with a jelous friend?

I have a friend whom I met in a college class and we are the same nationalities moved to the states at the same time. I have known for a couple of years now but recently I have realized her jelous behavior. I have never been one to try and show off I am actually the opposite. Whenever I go anywhere she always... show more I have a friend whom I met in a college class and we are the same nationalities moved to the states at the same time. I have known for a couple of years now but recently I have realized her jelous behavior. I have never been one to try and show off I am actually the opposite. Whenever I go anywhere she always breaks down starts making annoying comments. I am not talking about going to a party I mean traveling. I have been fortunate that my parents have literarlly taken me everywhere around the US. Hers haven't so I understand why she might act this way whenever I tell her I am going somewhere and I only tell her if she asks me what I am doing. For example I went to New York for New Years and I wasn't planning on telling her but she asked and when I told her she shut down. Whenever she goes anywhere she shoves it in my face and I honestly don't care and always just tell her your gona have fun but it's getting to a point where it's just annoying. Friends are suppose to be happy for you.
2 answers 2