People who purposefully avoid saying "Merry Christmas"?

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by these people who will trip over themselves in any way just to avoid saying "Merry Christmas" and make a big deal of it when anyone "dares to assume that they are Christian" by wishing them a merry Christmas. I'm an atheist myself but I'll say merry... show more Am I the only one who gets annoyed by these people who will trip over themselves in any way just to avoid saying "Merry Christmas" and make a big deal of it when anyone "dares to assume that they are Christian" by wishing them a merry Christmas. I'm an atheist myself but I'll say merry Christmas if I goddamn want to and if someone gets offended by it, I don't care.

Cashiers always making sure to say "Happy Holidays" and MSNBC making a big deal if some politician accidentally lets out a "merry Christmas" on Christmas day as if people don't know that the most celebrated holiday around the world is on this day. People get offended too easily these days. So for all you hardcore liberals out there, tell me if this "seasons greetings" is good enough for you or if you somehow found something to get offended by:

"From me (hereinafter called the "Wishor") to you (hereinafter called the"Wishee"), please accept without obligation, express or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions within the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all…

and a financially successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects.

This greeting implies no promise by the Wishor to actually implement any of the wishes for the Wishee.

Any references implied in this greeting to a deity, to a mythical figure, or to any other traditionally festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement of, by or from them in respect of this greeting."